What a dull day for me 2day.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Woke up at 10.00am, and slept back as i was to exhausted i guess, till 1pm where i was force to wake up because of hunger to find food, thanks to mizi free bun, i manage to get something in for the day, i owe ya one :p
Well the day start with my usual chore's which is wash up my laundries, and secondly the most IMPORTANT is to wash my bike, as i guess i didnt wash it last week that make it less attractive to my eyes. Cleanliness is an important factor to a rider like me he3.
Once all the chore's is done, i sat up infront..
Wanna read more (check out here)

1 comments:

zack October 21, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

eskiusmi
tumpg lalu orang tua....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP